2011年1月31日 星期一

new shirts ♥

31/1♥
Today my parents bring my brother
and me went to sungai wang
buy shirts...
Of course including my cousin..
before we went to buy shirts,
we went to food court there eat foods~~
what a coincedence I meet "qiao er" at there..
she eats food with her mom..
haha xD
after eat finish..
we start shopping ~~
my brother buys many clothers and trousers..
i don knw hw many "they" hv..
i just knw many like mountain..
(got a little bit exaggerate..)
hehe ~~

i buy also a few of T-shirts,3 dresses
and 4 shorts ..
Got a dress that i very like ~~!
it sooo beautiful!! ^v^
all of u knw that hw much my mom
buys shirts for me and my bro..
almost RM1000..
WoW < (i can imagine ur face after u hear that..)
@_@

In addition,
we went to my dad there..
and wait until dad close the "kopitiam"..
Almost 10pm,
my dad bring us went back grandmother home..
On the way we went back,
my dad imiate voice of the maid from radio..
it soooo FUNNY !!
hahahaha xD
bro and me laugh until cant stop !^_^
Around 11pm we arrive grandmother home..

沒有留言:

張貼留言