2011年2月9日 星期三

EXAM !!

Before i start..
i want to say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!
haha xD
Haiz.. ><
this week is a busy week ~!
why i say like that?!
because this week want to do folio,
and EXAM in friday~!!
AhhhhAhhhh...~!!!!!
i though is in next wednesday d..
but teacher told us is this friday...
=v=lll
OMG !
why so fast exam d..
the subject that friday exam is paper 2 BM..
Zzzzz...

My folio do not finish yet leh..!
Teacher says next week must pass up..~!
my god..!!
can anyone help me to do?!
(of coz this is impossible 1 ><)
my folio just left the "inti bab" not finish yet..
that 1 have many leh.. >_<

this chinese new year,
i just gt few angpau only..
the totally of money inside the angpau is....
almost RM300 only..
my friend feli got almost RM1000..
WoW~!!
In addition,
my dad bring us watch < I LOVE HONG KONG >
and < The Green Hornet > in this chinese new year ...
that 2 movie got some part are very funny..
(i think so..haha xD)

沒有留言:

張貼留言