2010年8月1日 星期日

Pengakap camp!

Today Bee Eng,May Ching,Tracy,
Venus,Vnet,Jon and me
go to pengakap camp!
this is my frist time go to
camp that pengakap create..
WoW! when we go there..
i realize that place is near my aunt house ><
haha xD i so noob about place = =
there are soooo...
BEAUTIFUL.. ^^
haha xD i just knw this ajective only = =
(I cant BELIEVE~)
OMG! there got many people..
got many school..
of course including our school la = =
in there got many games for us..
sooo cool~!!
hehe
but the weather are very HOT!= =lll
what a pity!
why i say like that?!
because i didnt take picture
cant so clear to tell you all
about that all~!

And we go back home around 4:30pm(i think so..)
Im veryyy tired today!
and my skin become more dark..
almost black colour! haha xD
Lastly,
i just want to tell u all
I "fall in love" with the pengakap camp already..
i hope next year got camp like this..
hehe xd
and i want tell Felisya..
:"today u didnt come..u "rugi" already!"
hehe ^_^

沒有留言:

張貼留言