2010年8月9日 星期一

我接受不到咯!

OMG.. OMG.. OMG..
"Someone" got girlfriend already..
i cant BELIEVE lo!!! = =
(cant tell u all is who lai de..hehe xD)
Because that face of "someone"
are sooooOoo....
(haha xD u think urself la)
also got ppl want him.. ?_?
that girl is soOooo dare!
hehe
Can u believe it?! lol = =
Fine! whatever la~~
[GF GF GF GF GF GF Gf..]
(see! im become MAD! @_@)

Haiz.. next week want exam already...
AaahhhHh... I not prepare and revision yet!
And i think my BM maybe FAIL!
(not exam yet..but say like that?! = =)
why i say like that? haix..
coz BM keluar tatabahasa leh!
TATABAHASA AaaAAaaaAA!!!
lol ><
but nw i still playing facebook and read novel
-_-lll

And then the folio AK are so difficult!
i dont know hw to do leh!~
can somebody help me?!
(nobody reply me = =)
fine! i do myself ><
ZzzzZzz...
actually pemiutang,belanja,penghutang,hasil...
is hw to do 1 ..???
LOL~

沒有留言:

張貼留言