2010年11月16日 星期二

Holidays !!

Yahhooo~!!!!
Tomorrow start holidays already ! ^^
But i think i will stay at home when holidays = =
Haiz..
bored ~~
Tomorrow my friends and i will go "gai gai" ^^
so enthusiastic?! No..
Happy?! No..?
@.@ dont have any feel..? Yes !
Zzzz..

And i want to tell u all !!
My result of this time is very very very WEAK !!
OMG = = my SN only got 69 only !!
AhhAHhhhahHa!!!!!
i cant believe it ! ><
why?!why?! = =
fine ! nvm lah !
ok let me show my SHIT result = =
BM - 56
BI - 67
MM - 58
SN - 69
AK - 55
EA - 69
SJ - 70 (actually is 62/63 de ><)
PM - 64
BC - 50
PJ - ?
PSK- ?
(teacher of PJ and PSK not yet give back the paper to us -.-lll)

Today at class "someone" is very ...(qi guai..no actually is.. )
Lol.. i dont knw how to explain.. = =
but very funny leh !
Zzz..bee eng and me ask the "someone"
why suddenly like that..
u knw what "someone" anwser ?!
he say because is the last day of school !?
when bee eng and me hear the "anwser"
suddenly feel many "wu ya" fly =.=
haha xD
today in school i feel so bored ><
because nothing to do ..
Zzzz..
but still ok lah..
got play some game or what..

Apart from, bee eng and me brought the "thing" already !!
haha xD u knw wht!
when we choose the "thing" take a lot of time = =
hehe !!
u want knw the "thing" is wht?
so sorry ! i cant tell u ~
coz it is a secret ~~!!
hahahahahaha xDDD

沒有留言:

張貼留言